Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The Snow White Blog

This blog has started and stopped a few times.  Really, it has been asleep more time then it has been awake.  Thinking of that somehow reminded me of the tale of Snow White.  Not the warm and fuzzy Disney version but the Grimm Brother’s version.  In that version Snow White is tricked multiple times by the evil stepmother causing her to slip into slumber, which should result in her death.  Each time, the stepmother believing she is dead for good.  Only to be revived somehow by her dwarf friends. 

Each time I have stopped making posts in this blog I just didn’t get it done.  After sometime I have believed it has gone to sleep for good every time.  But something, such as a comment from a friend, has resurrected it.  I really do not need something else to remember to do, as I am bad enough remembering it all now!  However, I do enjoy sharing history and sometimes feel I need an outlet for the randomness that I might have in my mind!  This blog will be that place. 

I have multiple blogs already written that can be posted.  A few are new and some are older articles that have been posted on old unit websites, newsletter, and in a select couple cases a hobby publication.   So for the time being I just need to remember to post them!  After that I hope to continue to post random history centric adventures and research. 

"Looking-glass, looking-glass, on the wall,
Who in this land is the fairest blog of all?"


Between posts here enjoy video uploads about the Civil War at:

1 comment:

  1. I read your article and it is really good. It is great that you continued your article and completed it. I enjoyed reading your article. Thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete